Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can resist anything but temptation...and swearing.

So, we meet again. Another day, another internet cafe.  Moving continents is tiresome work.  Still waiting for furniture that the shippers 'forgot' to put on the boat - it's been 6 weeks.  It's fucking disgraceful - yes I said 'fucking' - it is the only word that will do and those shippers are ground to air fucking cretins of the highest order with brains the size of an M&M only M&Ms have more substance. 

Then of course Sky- internet, TV and phone providers - 4 weeks on and they had no record of our order - funny then that they were able to send us a bill for services they claim not have been asked for.  Another shower of fucksticks.  To say nothing of the bank in Spain - they are royal C*NTS. 

That's better.

Well, since it takes less time to freeze sorbets in Rajastan than it is taking for my foot to heal - I've decided to take temptation out of the way (i.e. boredom induced, ill advised yoga) and go to Spain.  Since it's pretty much impossible to get a word in edgeways with my aunts and cousins in a room, let alone lay a yoga mat out - I figure this is the best chance I have of my foot ever getting better.  It will receive the treatment of inactivity it needs.  I shall of course be taking the Lish in the hope that some of the beauty of the Spanish language remain with her after we return plus of course - I have no choice.  The Sausage man is off to the States on business.  Vaya Con Dios. I mean that.  I hate being separated like this from him but I am guessing this state of dependency stems from all the recent upheaval.  It is not a healthy way to be. 

I'm working on it.

In the interim, I'm getting creative with spare time and limbering up to knock a few heads together at said Spanish bank.  Wish me luck.

No comments: