Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How to look good dressed...never mind naked.

Limped through Easter and managed not to eat The Lish's chocolates - this is a huge achievement for me, they are thin on the ground these days (achievements).  I'm preparing you see for the big comeback.  I have roped in someone's hubby to take some stylish pictures of me in various yoga poses (this is a job for a good eye and a steady hand - so Sausage Fingers is out).  I was hoping to keep it all in the family.  Posing for pictures in a park is bad enough but then to have a stranger take those pictures...And then of course, well there's the spare tire.  It's what happens when you replace exercising with stuffing your face like you've still got the metabolism of a 25 year old.  Let's hope CCTV is broken too.  

I've also roped in another friend, a graphic designer to crank up the generator on his air brush cos he'll have his work cut out .  I cannot be the 10 tonne tessie yoga instructor, I don't care how Zen the practice is...and it is, don't get me wrong - in a few weeks I won't care but right now, the last thing I need is criticism from 'Ladies who Lunch' - my target client base.  They are not all in it for the Zen bit.

Yep, it's time to put my PR knowledge into 5th gear.  I'm branching out on my own.  Self promotion begins in earnest if I'm to stand any chance at all of making a go of this Yoga malarkey.

Right, I'm off to get some Spanks.  I promise to post the pictures, whatever they look like.  I like a laugh just as much as the next person.

No comments: