Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A pox on commuters with no train etiquette

Bad enough the mundaneness of life in the Canadian burbs has driven me to a career in PR I said I would never reprise and while I appreciate once again that 'Friday Feeling' for all of 8 hours - reneged as it is by the call of the 7am wild on a Saturday morning with the words, "Mummy read to me, reeeaaad to me", I'm now being subjected to the inwardly irritating practice of beings from the wiener end of the food chain who loudly watch/listen to mindless podcasts and YouYube clips on the train home. This is not a God given right.

Unless you are the president of the United States of America responding to a Tweet from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad regarding annihilation of the western world: I. Don't. Freaking. Give. A. Toss. And neither, I imagine does anyone else. What happened to reading a book or doing a Sudoku puzzle?

It makes me want to do two things: drop kick their devices out the pigging train window and bitch slap the gormless expressions off their saturated fat-filled faces.

To add insult to injury, I am also being treated to front row seats at the 'cock and ball' show. I'm sorely tempted, in the style of a Jacobean tragedy to thrust the dagger of eternal pain into the hideous crotch of the man opposite who thinks his tackle warrants sitting with legs that splayed. Who are you trying to kid?

There had better not be any dirty dishes in the sink or stinking man undercrackers on the bedroom floor when I get home or there will be hell to pay.

On a lighter subject, I think I'll have salad for dinner tonight.

No comments: