Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To London With Love

So I say (to the Abba tune - you know which one).....


Thank you for the shopping, the pubs I drank in

Thanks for all the puddles I sank in

Who could move without it, I ask in mobility, I'm totally freeeee

Without an Oyster Card what are we?

So I say, thank you for the nightbus

and the evening's final peeeeee


I've been so naughty, I am the girl with a credit card

I have bought tops and creams and a pair of ear muffs

Jaegerbombs, Kronenburgs, snake bite and blaaaaaacks


Thank you for the markets, the spanish food stalls

Thanks for all the museum art halls

Who can live with one? I ask for Pete's sake and me - I'm freezing my Tssss

Without a scarf what would a Londoner be?

So I say thanks for central heating and for the Med-diterranean seaaaaaa.


Cheers London and my friends. N xx

No comments: